How do we use your personal data?
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and that’s why were are so careful with personal data. Boutique Hotel Karel de Stoute complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This in any event means that:
· Processing of your personal data is limited to only the minimum amount of data necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed.
· We will ask for your express permission if we need this for the processing of your personal data;
· Appropriate technical and organisational steps have been taken to guarantee the security of your personal data;
· Personal data are not provided to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which the data were provided;
· We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we will inform you of these rights and we will respect these rights;
· Personal data may be provided to third parties who are engaged for your stay, such as our accommodation providers;
· Personal data may be given if Boutique Hotel Karel de Stoute is legally required to do so;
What does Boutique Hotel Karel de Stoute do with the data from my stay?
If you book a stay through our website, these data are only used to process your reservation as optimally as possible and also to get an idea of any possible additional wishes you may have. These data help us to better adapt our website and services to your wishes.
If you visit our website…
You can visit our website without providing us with information about yourself. There are instances in which we will ask you for information, e.g. to correspond with you or to process your booking.
What does Boutique Hotel Karel de Stoute do with the data gathered from promotional campaigns?
When you respond to a promotional campaign, we ask for your name, address and e-mail. These data are used to carry out the campaign and to measure the reactions to the campaign.
How does Boutique Hotel Karel de Stoute handle security and quality?
We protect the quality and integrity of your personal data by having and using the appropriate technical and organisational resources. This also means that we will handle your request to make a correction in your personal data as quickly as possible.
We collect and register your data so that we can offer you optimal service and process your booking most efficiently. If you wish, we will inform you through our e-mail service about our newest and most attractive offers. We are very careful with your data. In any case, we do not give your data to third parties. The data you provide while booking a trip, or registering for the newsletter, are held securely in our database. If you want to remove your name from our e-mail service, you can easily do it through the newsletter.